About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-one year old christian tursting God has he shows me the way to go. I live in Ky out in the county, which is the only place to be.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Driving Fast.

In my job as a delivery guy I do a lot of driving, and I'm all ways seeing people driving like they are in a race to get where they are going before someone else. Granted their are some situation where you are running late and need to be somewhere as soon as possible, but back before I was convicted for driving too fast, that was not the case for me I was driving fast for two reasons because wasn't waking up in time for work or I didn't want to be driving for 5 minutes more every day, worth it? I don't think so. Now that I'm slowing down I have a more relaxing time driving, for most of the time I'm thinking or talking to someone, and I don't get frustrated as much.
All that to share this. On one of my stops today I go to a fire station and we were talking about the weather that was coming though the next couple of days and I ask him if they were ready for it. And he said "no, people don't know how to slow down in the icy weather, they are driving fast to go nowhere!"
I thought about that, it's so true that we are out there driving faster then we should to accomplish what? To get somewhere a couple minutes earlier then we would if we slow down a little bit.
God Bless.

First picture taken by my phone.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment