About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-one year old christian tursting God has he shows me the way to go. I live in Ky out in the county, which is the only place to be.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One Year!

It really bad when I have had a blog for one year and have only put up 13 posts. I could use the “I’ve been busy” line, that always seems to work. Which I have been but I have also been wasting time with stuff that doesn’t even matter. For instance watching YouTube videos for hours, granted there is some useful information on it but I just get lost in watching one after another they make it so easy.

One of the things I have been doing on my Saturdays is helping my brother remodel a house down the road from. I haven’t been helping as much has my little brothers but I’m in charge of the electrical which is done with the hard part, now it’s just hooking up everything so much easier the running the wires. He is hoping to be in it by the end of April I think, it’s possible but everything will not be done. Here’s a picture of it when we first started I’m sure I will have some later pictures coming later in the blog, hopefully.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment