About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-one year old christian tursting God has he shows me the way to go. I live in Ky out in the county, which is the only place to be.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mistakes

“It’s okay to make mistakes, just make new ones.” –Tim Sanders, Mother

I heard this quote on the radio today and meant a lot to me do to the fact that I let my mistakes control my thinking of who I am some times, but I’m not made up of my mistakes but what I learn from them to better myself. That can be in my work, personal, or Christian lives. Now if it gets to the point I’m making the same mistake over and over again that’s when there is a problem in making them.

God Bless

This is what happens when you drive like a crazy man. Lesson learned .

1 comment:

  1. I like that quote, thanks for sharing! What happened to the poor car?

    ReplyDelete